Pages

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Life of a hectic wedding planner....

I have realized that getting married is like accepting another full time job! We have been engaged for 3 years now, so you would think that I have nothing to do to get prepared for our wedding. WRONG As I look at my list of things to do it seems as though someone is secretly adding items to make my list LONGER!  I have the most wonderful fiancĂ©e and parents who help with lots of things, but at some point WHEN WILL IT END!

This weekend I will have our second shower, hosted by my family and I am so excited! Bridal showers are like extra Christmases, who doesn't want more presents? I will get to spend time with people who I don't always see that often! Even more exciting...Andrew's mom and grandma are flying in Friday!! :)

I am going to start posting picture of the things I have accomplished off my list in hopes that I will feel more accomplished!

No comments: