Pages

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

YIKES! It has been a LONG TIME

Now I know it has been far toooooo long that a posting has been up, but let's be honest...being teachers we DO not have a lot of time to sit down and keep this up to date! I ( Melanie) have had the best of intentions to continue the blog...

Ok so let's do a 6 month catch up....

August....we celebrated Andrew's birthday and got ready for another school year......we spent a lot of time getting our classrooms ready with momma Julie who came all the way out here to help us! That was a great time!

September....School got into full swing and our time got eaten up! Andrew and I celebrated our 1 year anniversary which was amazing! :)

October....School began to slowly take over our lives!

November...Our first Thanksgiving!!!!! We cooked our own turkey, stuffing, mac and cheese! We did it all! Boy was it AMAZING!!!!!

December......WE GOT WINTER BREAK!!! :) We both went home for xmas.....alone again! Spent some wonderful quality time with family....I got to meet the Cadry family and we put Gidget in boarding! WHOA!

January.....BEST MONTH OF MY LIFE! January 4th...Andrew proposed! I have been busy secretly planning my wedding...although we have no date or idea when we will be getting married...you know me...I have my book of ideas ! hahaha We also began to look into jobs back home in MN which has kept up very busy...as well as getting things packed up for the summer!

February.....we spent some quality time together and of course worked

March..... MIKEY turned 50! So I (Melanie) flew home for the weekend to spend time with daddio...tax season...WHICH WE ALL LOVE! We discovered Geisha House as well as planned a trip to San Francisco....Job hunting and packing took full force and it has kept us busy trying to organize and keeps things in order

April...... Since the month just started....we have basically been keeping our eyes open for jobs....figuring our our plans for the summer.....ENJOYING OUR SPRING BREAK IN SAN FRANCISCO and preparing for the rest of the school year!

Well that is our lives in a nut shell over the last months.....I will post on San Francisco........ AMAZING place...


Keep in touch!

No comments: